January 15, 2014

Whew!

I am finally, finally at the "end" of my work week. I have the next two days off, and well, that's just awesome. I had closing shifts all this week, so I haven't been getting home until after 10 p.m., and then I don't get wound down enough to sleep (a.k.a. drunk) until almost midnight. So the next day, I take a nap before work, wake up with a stomachache that lasts all night....ack. I can feel my old stripper sleep schedule stirring.....gathering strength.....NO! YOU'RE DEAD! IM A MORNING PERSON NOW! I KILLED YOU!
Heh heh.
 When I go back to work on Saturday, I have an interview for a new, full-time position within the company. I'm up against four other coworkers, we shall see. The path shall open up as I move forward.....maybe it will split.....who knows?
 Speaking of the former lifestyle, it's almost comical how everyone from that sphere asks if I'm coming back. Which, is only because most dancers that leave to go give a go at the real world, end up coming back after a few months. Like, 90%. "Quitting dancing, and finding a real job" has a dismal success rate, unfortunately.
 I put my time in, and I was one of the lucky ones <3
K

No comments:

Post a Comment