March 16, 2014

Feelin' my Pharrell

Happy Weekend!
I had a fantastic week- on Wednesday I received notice that I had gotten the promotion, new position starts Monday. It was the boost of confidence that I seriously needed, and it has renewed my resolve to rise in the company. The next position is when the big bucks start flowing, that's my next target. Now I'm one step closer.
Everyone is happy for me, except for the girl I was up against. She is no longer "chummy" with me, and tries to catch any mistakes I make.
 Last night, A took me out to a delicious steak dinner at Scotch & Sirloin to celebrate. The food was so good, and the alcohol was flowing- my ass passed out about as soon as we had settled back on the couch.
  Life is good. Don't worry, I don't take it for granted, and I say my prayers for it to continue. I am extremely grateful for everything I've been blessed with the last year and a half.
  On to work on the book!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment