December 21, 2014

New Leaf

Like the new blog layout? I needed to change things up a bit, as I'm taking a break from intensive writing, to pick up an old love.
 Do any of you remember Influence Clothing? That line I tried to make back when I was impatient and naive? Ha! Still am, but I'm learning to slow down and complete all the steps necessary to create a beautiful, finished product. Hell, I still have the business credit card, might as well use it.
 So, since my future mother-in-law has bought me a dress mannequin--and I'm super excited about using it!--Influence Clothing will begin once again.
  I've been thinking about what niche I want to conquer first. I would love to make jackets- both functional and dress. However, since I'm months away from having finished products, it makes sense to work on summer clothes. Which in turn, means (mostly) easier and less fabric *smirk*.
 So I'm going to start with skirts. It would be fun to make frilly short skirts that I personally would never wear but are nice to look at. I'm more of a long, pencil skirt type of girl.
  Ok, so I'll post more information as I come up with it.
 Thank you for stopping by!
KelBel

No comments:

Post a Comment