January 01, 2015

A New Year Begins...

Welcome to 2015! I was the head of the committee that designed it, what do you think of it so far? ;) 
  Seriously though, 2014 was a damn good year for me. I made very good strides career-wise, and got out of the soul-sucking place I was at before. 
  A & I had an awesome summer trip to Vermont, where we got engaged <3 Vermont is an amazing place, there will be another trip in the future. 
  2015 is my last year of my twenties. I'm mostly ok with turning 30, there's only a tiny part of me that's doing tight circles of panic. However, I think I packed more than enough craziness into my twenties, heh heh. I was subjected to so much craziness, met so many crazy people- some crazy in an awesomely talented way, but more that were the bad, dysfunctional crazy.  I had so many adventures, got to feel up some beautiful woman ;) , made a couple of bad decisions, and some great ones. 
  I'm so much happier and wiser than I was at the eve of my 20th birthday. And that's the point kids- for you to get better at getting out of your own way as you get older. 
 k 

No comments:

Post a Comment