February 15, 2015

Muddle Writing

  This has been a lazy weekend. The weather is shit, with sub zero temps and plenty of snow. You know, the kind of weather that makes you want to curl up in bed and not leave it for three more months. Good ole upstate NY. 
  The lover and I went outside very briefly to brush the snow off our cars and to shovel a path from our back door to the front. (Even though it's unlikely that we will ever need a second escape route, I feel better if we are able to exit through the back. Just in case.) And holy shit, it was nasty out there.I wish it was a bit warmer out, because I would have totally made an awesome snow fort. 
   However, with the shit weather outside, it should make for great writing weather. I expected to have a great writing day, but I've been muddling through it. I have finished the first couple of scenes that already were played out in my head, so now I'm trying to figure out the next bunch of scenes.
   I'm going to go take a break and make a salad. 
 K 

No comments:

Post a Comment