June 27, 2015

Getting Down into that Smooth Groove....

My outline for the new erotic paranormal novel is coming along nicely! It's so exciting- when the pieces start falling together, and the characters start to wake up and move around. 
 I'm really putting effort into this outline, an actual outline, instead of just winging it. It's my own personal challenge and experiment- I want to see this outline through to the end, and stick to a framed course. I know how often I get derailed just winging it, so I'm going to see how much better this way is. Knowing the way I am, I need this outline. 
 Of course I have a bunch of errands to run, so I'm going to have to jump in the shower and go get them done. Yes, there might be a stop at a consignment shop along the way. I'm always on the hunt for pieces of treasure to add to my wardrobe ;) And my summer office wear still needs some help. 
  I hope everyone has a great weekend, and gets plenty of writing done!

Kelly R.

No comments:

Post a Comment