April 15, 2014

Future Whatevers

Don't worry guys, I'm better. Monday has passed, along with its insanity.
We had a crazy day at work, and I feel frustrated b/c there's still so much to do that we didn't get done today. Plus we have a HUGE truck tomorrow, which is going to get everything backed up.
I don't know if I'm going to be at this company for a long time, but as its a strong and growing company, there are plenty of opportunities that I can take, and avenues of personal interest that I would love to be involved in. I will be a manager someday, not because I necessarily want to be one, but I want the knowledge and experience.
Some days, I leave work feeling really good about my future with this company, and some days I leave feeling frustrated and restless.
I've been thinking about going back to school for business administration. Again, not because I'm terribly interested in the subject matter, but I need to know it. Yes, I still have dreams of having my own shop someday ;)
 I just had a delicious dinner that was cooking and filling up the house with its delicious smells when I got home. I still have a headache, but with the food in my belly and a glass of alcoholic relaxation, I'll be just fine ;)
K

No comments:

Post a Comment