April 18, 2015

2nd Edition...........

"If' we're talking body......If you love me right/we fuck for life/so put it on me/onandon...."
    -ToveLo Talking Body

 So I was spending time over at my "real person" social media accounts, but I'm feeling the pull back over here. Probably because my life is all adult now and shit, and I have a bit more freedom over here. 

Anyways, I wanted to let my readers know that there will be a 2nd edition of The Awakening coming soon. Ah, the freedom of self-publishing........the writer can constantly improve on their work. And yes, it also opens the world to all sorts of awful writing. But in the same sense, it allows hard working writers (I'm really really trying to be more consistent with!) to have the freedom to explore, and figure out what works, and what doesn't. And in that sense, continuously improve their stuff. 
 There are a lot of people that are against self-publishing, and the easy free self-publishing options out there are a threat to many people. My first foray into it was the publication of my erotic poetry, that is a POD through Authorhouse.  Even though it was fairly expensive, I had a great editing team to work with. And it was exciting- I was about a year into dancing, and I had customers bringing in my book for me to sign. There was also an interview with a writer for the Syracuse New Times and an article written up for the adult column in the back of it. Ahh, good times. 
  Nicole, I hope your journalism career really took off. You were a fun girl to hang out with and I will forever be jealous that you got to meet Jessie Jane at Adult World. 

KelBel

No comments:

Post a Comment