April 29, 2015

Too Much Cleavage!


It's five-thirty in the frickin' morning and I'm sitting in my living room, my tea kettle about to start screaming in the kitchen. I like a little black tea in the morning to get me going. I have found that the combination of a cup of black tea, followed by a small cup of joe gives me a good prolonged boost of energy, and the tea helps curve hunger pains. Nothing worse than that empty-stomach-in-the-morning feeling. Blech.

Anyway, let me tell you about this dream I had, involving my boss: One morning I decide to wear a super cleavage-y top to work, and my tits were looking quite nice. They were a bit bigger than in real life, and apparently, they offended my boss. By "offended", I mean they were too distracting, and he sent me home to change my shirt. 
  For some reason, it took me all day to find a different shirt to wear, and then make my way back to work. I didn't get there until six o clock, but I did offer to stay and work on back stuff. 
   It was a very stressful dream. I was put off by being told to go change, and then all these things happened to me while I was home, that delayed me getting back. No, I can't remember the details, but I remember the stress of it all. 
  And the boobs.
   I miss playing with boobs.
   

Kelly R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment