October 22, 2016

My Prediction About Kim Kardashian

Don't give me shit about writing this post, guys. Because you're in this post, reading it right now so you must have been interested enough.
  Anyways, here's my prediction about Kim Kardashian: As most know, since she was traumatically awoken by robbers in her Paris hotel a few weeks ago, she has been almost non-existent on social media. For good reason, no one faults her for that.
  My husband and I disagree on the outcome of that incident- he thinks that Kim will forever be a hermit, and no one will ever see her again. He thinks she's permanently damaged.
  Myself, on the other hand, think that yes, she will definitely take her time getting back to it. Maybe several years, maybe a decade.
  However, Kim K. will come back. It will be a different Kim K., for sure, but she will resurface when she's ready. And I'm very interested to see what that new Kim K. is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment