September 06, 2013

Determined

I don't have to be in work today until 4 today, so I'm properly utilizing the time I have, which means this is going to be a quick post, fuckers.
I worked the first half of the day yesterday, then went to the club to do a quick photo shoot with Marie. She modeled some of the jewelry I have up in my Etsy shop, and I love working with her because she just has a natural beauty.
 I am determined to make money by blogging & jewelry making. It's all about making your mark and finding your own niche. Lord knows that there are thousands of bloggers out there, which means simultaneously a) it is possible to derive enough income from it and b) it is a very saturated market with most not making income from it :P Annnnddd, the same goes for jewelry making.
 And on that note, I have several writing assignments waiting to be finished, so I will take my leave. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment