April 16, 2016

Gummi Bears


Dearest Reader,

It is spring.
Yes, we might still get a snowstorm yet, but it is spring.

Saturday night is always bittersweet- you think, this time tomorrow night is the end of the weekend. A stupid thought, but I know I'm not alone in it.
I sat out on the porch for a while today, soaking in the sun and writing with my laptop, trying to get the ancient blood bags to cooperate with one of my main characters. They eventually saw his reasoning and relented, but it wasn't an easy journey.

Currently, my mouth is full of gummi bears- like, I've got about fifteen of them suckers crammed in their. I have an obsession with the said squishy bundles of high fructose corn syrup- they make me so happy.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
Keep reading,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment