August 08, 2016

Manic Monday

Another Monday, another one feeling cheated out of the weekend.
 I'm quite melancholy today, I'm missing everything from my former life. Cursing all the time I wasted when I could have gotten my writing career off the ground, so I wouldn't be dragging my ass to this stupid day job.
  I know, I know, suck it up and stop whining. But I rarely whine on here anymore so I feel like I've earned it.
  I promised my readers Underbelly Book 1 by December, which is a tight schedule. Means I have to finish the first draft by like, tomorrow, in order to have enough time to revise and get it set by December.
  I think my annual summer is-ending-panic is starting to kick in also. The summer is waning, and my vegetables will be ready to harvest soon.
  Ugh. Monday, please pass quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment