September 03, 2016

Trips Into Nothingness

Ah, Saturday morning. A morning with hours alone, the TV on mute showing some black and white gangster film, and I have dubstep blasting in my ears. Hubby is off securing the grocery list with which to entertain my in-laws when they arrive later today. I have a whole house to clean.
  That kind of situation is exactly what I needed to make me want to write again! It's so bad, I'm such a procrastinator. You fill my day up with activity, and it snaps me right out of a mini writers block and back in writer mode! *grin*
  I will make some progress on Chapter 20, right now before I start to clean.Things are really starting to heat up in Underbelly Book 1 and that's what threw me off- perhaps I will always need to take a break before the big climax build. (After all, you must be well-rested before a climax....)
  Morning is always my best writing time. Also, who the fuck wants to clean their house right when they get up? That's not happening. 
  Ok, munchkins. I hope everyone has a great relaxing weekend. Unofficially the end of summer, and I'm all ready for it.

KR
  

No comments:

Post a Comment