September 10, 2016

Why Ghouls and Goblins?

My husband asked me the other day, why I love paranormal/fantasy creatures and stories so much.

Cuz they're cool, DUH.

 I love the paranormal/fantasy world because there are so many possibilities! There are so many different skills and types of creatures and bad-ass-ness that you can create within it! I love the freedom of it- you're not held back by gravity, or mortality, if you don't want to be.
And Power-- there's so much power within the paranormal/fantasy realm.

My love for that type of world is why I mostly play fantasy or RPG videogames. I've never been a huge COD or BO player because that's life as we know it. War, human violence, etc. Eck. No thanks.

What's your favorite genre and why?
@KellyRwrites
Insta: kellyrwrites
Happy Saturday!
KR

No comments:

Post a Comment