June 26, 2013

Food Love Diaries #1 (not in chronological order!)

Here's the first of many food pics that I will be putting up. I started a foodie blog
This one is the plate of duck I had when my lover took me to Kyoto. Oh my dear Lord, it was an amazing, scrumptious time! I loved the atmosphere, low lighting, soft music, well-dressed waitstaff scurrying around. It had a touch of magic to it!
We had sushi for an appetizer, and it was the very first time I have thoroughly enjoyed sushi. It had never been that appealing to me before. Oh, and we also tried pot stickers (I know, funny name) - omg, I fell In love with these. The ones you can find in your local grocer aisle aren't bad, try them!
It was my first time having duck, and that particular plate was so tender, a little fatty, and seasoned beautifully.
I highly recommend Kyoto Steakhouse, on Erie Blvd, Syracuse NY.
It also helps if you have a very sexy dining companion ;)
KR

No comments:

Post a Comment