June 24, 2013

Thank Fuck its Friday

Long week. But, a successful one!
I have been working on my freelancing, building up my writing portfolio. A trial article I wrote for a fashion magazine was well received and they’ve brought me on board of their writing team, with two articles a week needed. Writing about fashion, especially independent/indie designers? No problem! They’re in the middle of re-launching, so once everything’s up and running, I’ll showcase it!
If I can land one more writing job, then I can shut down the dancing to a minimum. Money’s shit there anyway, so I’m pretty close to saying fuck it as it is. I wish I had a magic ball that could tell me if a shift is going to be worth it or not :P
And I have so much homework to do this weekend, not cool. I’m so impatient for the end of this educational nonsense. Bahumbug!!

p.s. Once school is done, I’m going to be incorporating foodie elements in here. I eat a lot of bangin’ ass food, thanks to my amazing boyfriend. Occasionally I pull some extraordinary flavors onto the dinner table, but 80% is him.

No comments:

Post a Comment