October 01, 2013

Hardball

I have a second interview for the better paying job on Thursday, and as much as I thought I was planning out my career, maybe it's going to end up in a different, more lucrative, place. That's perfectly okay with me, I need to make more money and I have total faith that I would kick-ass at this job. Eventually, that is- there's a lot to learn.
 One of the benefits of working at my current place is that I get to make use of my Spanish language knowledge. There's a pretty sizable demographic of Hispanic customers, so it's at least a weekly thing that I am called to help with a conversation or transaction. However, each interaction reminds me that I need to bone up on it, also :P
I really hope I get good news at this interview! 
Oh, and one more small Public Service Announcement: 
This blog is about a chic who is all about moving forward in her life. As in, continually making progress, and building a better future. If you've been left behind, you can be sure there's plenty good reason. And if you're not down with that, then maybe you shouldn't read it.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment