October 09, 2013

Juggling

I'm feeling better today. At work I learned how to use the markdown machines, which is a bit tedious, but its busywork which makes the time go by faster. A little more confident today, a little more knowledgeable. It's such a better organized place than my previous place of employment, thank god. You can tell that it's taken a lot of effort and maneuvering to get the system that they have now, and it works well.
  I think I'm getting better at juggling several different venues of creative interest, put in a little bit of time here, a little bit of time there. It still drives me a bit crazy to not be able to dive 100% into a project, but I'm learning to appropriate time and effort and spread it all around. 
 And because the holidays are almost upon us, I've updated my Amazon Wishlist:  
http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/S6ULY586JPYA/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_FJBvsb1ATY3AB
I got several items off my list last year, due to some awesome blog readers, thank you again!! 
Just a thought ;) 
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment