October 31, 2013

Library Love

Have I ever shared how much I LOVE libraries? I am currently sitting in my "new" local one, since a) I need new reading material and b) I don't have home internet at the moment. The state of the local library whenever I move somewhere new is a big factor in how I feel about my new digs. When my mom moved us out to Elbridge, I was so disappointed in both the Elbridge AND Jordan libraries, both small and outdated.
 Anywayyyss....the lover & I are done moving, thank god. I turned in all the keys and related paraphanelia to the office today and we'll see how much $$ they try to weasel out of the security deposit. I am very grateful that we had no rain while we were performing such an arduous task, and now that I think about it, a good number of moves I have done in my life so far have been in the late fall, with a decent amount of nasty cold precip.
 And before you ask, No, I don't give a shit about Halloween. I'm tired, my body hurts, and I have a headcold. I don't care this year, maybe next year. Am I going to eat a copious amount of candy as if I did participate in festivities? Yes, I sure will. In fact, my bf bought a HUGE Hershey's candy bar last night, like a frickin' $12 one. Even I wouldn't spend that much on a candy bar. <3
  I was sad cleaning out the old place. We have good memories there; it was such a safe, calm haven after he plucked me out of the ghetto. I was sad to see it empty. However- onward and upward!!
 One more day of work before I can sleep like I need to, and organize the house....one more day......
 Have a ghoulish night, y'all.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment