October 27, 2014

Almost there....


It won't be long now before Part I of my preternatural series, Broken Bloodlines, will be released as an e-book! I am anticipating a Christmas release and I'm very excited! Broken Bloodlines features twists on new and old creatures, a whole lot of action, and an occasional scintillating erotic scene (of course!) There are many more 'parts' in the works and in my brain, so I hope that all my faithful readers will jump on this train and take this journey with me!


Willow Black Files Update (an erotic tale):
  Will Samson give up his post as a Naval Commander, to be able to spend more time with Willow? How will that change their relationship? Is it possible for them to spend too much time together?

Elemental Evil Update (A supernatural adventure series):
Who is Dr. Zoo? More importantly, is he friend or foe? Follow Samila and Morgan on an adventure of several lifetimes- and dimensions!

Catch up with the back story of both web series on the blog: kellyraine.blogspot.com and stay tuned for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment