November 13, 2014

Weird In-Between

 The last couple of weeks I've been realizing what a strange demographic I'm in. I'm about to turn 29, with no kids. 
I've long-outgrown the crew in the dancing world, and beyond that, most females my age have already saddled themselves up with a couple of kids, and are busy doing the mom thing. I have discovered over the years, how much moms don't seems to like to hang with non-moms. I get it, we non-kidders don't know the struggles you go through on a daily basis, we don't have to worry about finding a babysitter if we suddenly realize that we want to go raid the BOGO sale at our favorite boutique. 
 So where does that leave me? I guess I should seek out other near-thirty year olds that don't have children, but that's more effort I want to put in to finding friends. It's not a constant want, but sometimes I wish I had one or two girlfriends to chill and shop with.  
 K
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment