May 23, 2016

Genre-Hopping Fool

I want to write in a lot of different genres. I want to get published in several different ones. My first love will always be paranormal, and I think in the nearest future there will be more romance added in.
  I would also love to make a crime/suspense series, and if TV rights come along, then hey.
I  love the idea of a kids' series that involves a haunted house. Remember The Three Investigators? One of the best kids' series EVER. Their little clubhouse/office underneath the pile of cars? Ah!
Yes, I have strong series tendencies. Probably because I love stumbling across an awesome series, and you start the first book, knowing there are three, four, five more to go.  That's one of life's best surprises.

I'm sure a pretty good autobiography will come out of me someday also ;) Don't worry, I know you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment