May 01, 2016

Rainy Day Writing

The weather was super crappy today, so I took advantage and got a big chunk of B.B. Book 2 done; things are heating up and I need to plan out a BIG battle scene. A battle scene, I suspect, that will leave a secondary character out of commission. Still not positive whether I am going to go through with the nix, but it's a good possibility. 
  I follow a lot of romance & paranormal romance authors on Twitter, and something in my heart warms in those genres. I think I have a romance writer inside of me, whether regular human romance or romance where people are morphing into other things all the time. 
  While I am currently married to the B.B. series, someday I will have definitely have to explore down that sulty alleyway. 
   There's also at least two other stories that need to be worked on. 
  Ah, the freedom! The freedom to make up special powers, new creatures, crazy characters.  
  If only there was more time. 

KR 

No comments:

Post a Comment