June 04, 2016

To Build an Empire....

Happy Saturday morning dear readers!
I'm currently writing on the couch with my torso twisted all funny, due to the feline that has draped himself all over my lap. Thus my laptop has been placed to my left, so I have to twist in order to give my fingers correct placement on the keyboard. Lazy kitties.
  This is a quick post as I have a special library gig to go to soon. However, I wanted to put a little blurb up about how I'm branching out.
  You see, I am very much an introvert, and can easily morph into a total hermit.
   When it comes to writing, I am really making an effort to be more involved- through online discussion, book reviews, writing communities, etc. I have signed up to be a Reader's Hollow book reviewer, which I'm really excited about. (See button--->)
It's a great site, full of awesome writers and readers and reviewers. Amazing titles come through, and it was hard to decide on which book to review.
   And as always, I'm always open to new writers that are looking for an interview and exposure- email me! kellyraine1818@gmail.com and we'll get that set up.
  We all have to work together in this!

Have a great weekend,

KR

No comments:

Post a Comment