December 02, 2013

Ahhh

Good morning, loves. I am enjoying a nice peaceful, Internet browsing morning. There are a pair of chickadees outside of my window that are squabbling over that bird pussy. Silly, stupid birds. I remember when I was starting puberty and looking through the "Where do Babies Come From?" classic, I wondered if the chickens got any pleasure from copulation. Or the dog- did she enjoyed getting fucked? Yes, this was my nine-year old brain. And yes, I started getting tits when I was nine.
 Annnyywayyys, I had a long weekend. But I feel like I'm more seasoned, having experienced Black Friday as a retail drone. I'm grateful that I don't work at the big box stores, however- I'm sure their weekend was much more hectic than mine. But I am tired of being around people, and my self-imposed silence is wonderful. No Christmas music playing at this house, no sir.
 I had a great Thanksgiving, as well. The weather cooperated so A & I could venture out to Rochester to visit family. I saw one of the biggest motherfuckin' dogs ever in my life at a dog park there.
 NaNoWriMo Results: I only made it to 20,735 words. Far short of the 50,000 word goal, however it is a personal best for me. And I have the rest of the story planned out, and character development is coming along. I am dreading the climax though- I'm going to have to kill off a beloved character, and I'm not looking forward to it. But I do want to be done with this work, and move on to something else. This novel is in a way, exorcising some of my own personal demons, or at least a part of my history that I wish to shed. 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment