December 15, 2013

Puurrrfecct

Soundtrack: 
Britney Spears, "Tick Tick Boom"
Both Britney and Bey have recently come out with new shit that I'm digging. Yes, Britney is a pop princess, but she's got 21st century soul. Her music is very honest and emotional, and add a good bass, I'm hooked. I still remember standing in line at Price Chopper and copping the picture of her crazy shaved ass swinging the umbrella. Like, woah. Beyonce- what do I even have to say? She's still a mystery to me, those fuckin' eyes of her....and gf can sing. She blows Britney out of the water, yes I know.
Anyway, having a much needed space-out moment. Work is going very well, and is very busy. I've been doing 8-4 hours, and let me tell you, at about 3 p.m. my patience is just about all done. Trying to work around crowds of people is so very annoying. Kids screaming over toys they're not getting, rude ass women (men are much more polite than women shoppers) using their shopping carts as a plow, let me tell you. 
 But I love it :D It's been quite an experience already. 
 It's been a great year, folks. I'm happier than I've been in years. Sometimes it still seems like a dream. 
 K  

p.s. I have finished reading a whole book since the last entry-murder mystery involving people also crazy about books. How's that cosmic realignment for you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment