July 15, 2013

Fiji Monday

Guten Morgen, mein lovelies.
How are we faring on this day that promises to be hot as shit? 

People in colder climates are never happy--we bitch all winter long and talk about all that we're going to do outside once the weather warms up...then it comes, and gets hot, and we all pussy out and stay inside with our air conditioners. 
I admit, I am guilty of this wasteful behavior. However, I do have to be careful on exerting myself in hot weather- I do not do well in temps over 80. And that's due to a thyroid condition that I did not ask for.
 Orientation for my new job is on Wednesday. The new job process takes so long, its aggravating. However, the extra couple of days allows me to pick up some more writing jobs and blog writing in the meantime.
 In a way, it feels like I've returned from Exodus and can once again be a part of society. While I was dancing, I felt like I stood on the edges of "normal life", and led a lifestyle too radical to get any closer. It's not like I was dying to get back into society- I don't really give a shit about people. However, it is very nice to not have my brain scramble for a reply when asked what my employment is (yes, even after 8 fucking years, I would still get tripped up). That feels awesome, as simple as it may seem. 

  My writing muse has been paying frequent visits, as well. She's a crafty bitch, and so are her friends. Sometimes we all get naked and roll around in wet paint, then go chase cows. The farmers are always so puzzled in the morning.
;) 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment