July 04, 2013

Happy 4th!

Song on my iPod: 
Got to Get It
Sisqo (remember him?) , Year of the Dragon (2000)
 

This song always reminds me of the first farm I worked on; learning how to drive tractor, more specifically trying to back the feed wagon out of the feed bunker.
I know, very bizarre association and I can't explain it. Somehow, the two got clipped together in my memory bank. My, how long ago that was!! Those memories just seem like movie clips now, not experiences. I guess that's what happens when you get older, eh? Man, by the time I'm seventy I'll have quite the Emmy collection ;) 


I quit the club last week. I was driving home from the kitty shelter and decided to leap off a cliff and just shed that shit already. It was a little nirvana-ish. I've gotten back tons of congratulations and support, it makes me laugh at how obvious it is of the low place in our society that the stripper lifestyle holds.
Can I get a restart?
First interview Tuesday. 

K




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment