July 19, 2013

The Willow Black Files 1


  I was halfway through my morning cup of coffee when my cell phone rang. I checked the ID- it was my good friend, neighbor & occasional lay, Samson. Yes, he mirrored the Biblical character in physical strength, however not by length of hair or religious steadfastness. He was a Commander in the Navy, so most of the year he wasn't home and I took care of his Boston terrier, Kippy, and watered my own damn plants.
"Ooh, guess who's calling, Kip?" I said to the dog, who was lying on the floor, near my feet. He instantly picked up his head and regarded me with a serious look, like Don't play with me, woman.
  "Good morning," I purred into the phone.
  "Good Morning, Willow," his throaty chuckle had an instant reaction of the wet kind down in my nether regions.
  "Should I be expecting you home soon?"
  "You should look out your kitchen window."
  Grinning, I put my laptop aside and got up from the couch. I crossed the hall into the kitchen, with Kippy right on my heels. I continued into the recessed breakfast nook on the far side of the kitchen and slid aside the checkered curtains that covered the window. His kitchen window was directly across from mine, and he was standing there, in his naked glory, holding his phone to his ear. He was fully erect and his swollen head pushed insistently at the glass.
  "Oh my," I murmured into my cell.
  "Would you like some early morning company?" came his husky voice.
  "Like you even have to ask," I told him.
 A minute later, Samson and I were feverishly kissing and there was a very excited Boston terrier trying to get in between us. Jumping and yipping, he persisted until we broke it off, laughing.
 "Hi buddy!" Samson knelt down and Kipper flew into his arms, twirling madly, his tail going a thousand miles an hour.  He licked Samson feverishly amid his excited squeals. Samson swooped the dog up and cuddled him, burying his face in his tiny neck. It was always such a funny sight, this big fucker cuddling such a little dog. Samson had been gone for four weeks.
I led them into the living room, moving my laptop to the coffeetable so we could sit on the couch.
 "How has work been?" I inquired. Kippy settled between us, licking my hand to ensure me that he still loved me, as well. Samson's penetrating gray eyes studied me, that beautiful half-smile just as distracting as always. 
 "I was stationed off the coast of Florida. I got approached by several sexy mermaids, but I firmly told them I had a wonderful lady back home, who was watching my dog."
 I held up a hand in protest.
"Hey, don't let me stand in your way of getting some mermaid tale. I'd do the same thing."
 Samson grinned and grabbed my hand, pulling me closer.
 We kissed long and hard, and the space between us closed quickly. Kipper jumped down off the couch and shot a disgusted look over his shoulder, but we weren't paying attention. In one smooth move, Samson slid his length onto the couch, and pulled me on top of his body. His hardness pressed into my pelvis and the whole region contracted with anticipation.
  "Have you been a naughty mermaid lately?" he murmured, kissing my neck while his hands embraced my ass cheeks.
  "You know us mermaids," I grinned down at him. "There's just something in the water."
  He chuckled, the deep, warm sound striking deep inside of me.
  "Us pirates drink quite a bit of the same water," he replied, one solid arm of muscle grabbing me around my waist and holding me while he flipped around on top. He pressed his erection against me urgently, and his grey eyes darkened with intensity.
  "Arrrrr," I growled up at him. 


To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment