July 23, 2013

Execution

For those that know me, you know how I like to analyze things, situations, life changes, etc. So I've been mulling over this new stage in my life where I'm at, and the past one.
While I do not regret my time spent in the naked lifestyle, I wonder at the effects it's had on me.
For example, even though I am a total morning person now ~7 a.m. 6 days a week, have been since February and I love it....I still have a tremendous amount of trouble being productive before 11 a.m. And I still get a minor second wind late in the evening, like 8 p.m. If it's a work-at-home-writing day, I can work fairly steadily 11 a.m. onward, but if could just get it to start at like, 8:30 a.m., I'd be so much more productive. That I'm blaming on dancing.
  Another thing: I'm still shaking off the schedule of being active and working hard (no pun intended. Ok, well for demonstrative purposes...hehe, that doesn't make it any less funny, huh?)for a small space of time (i.e. 4-minute lapdance) then slacking off for a half hour. Repeat. Granted, I have much longer productive times than the time it takes to make $20, but still if I could just work steadily most of the time allotted for work, I'd get more shit done. That I'm blaming on dancing. 

  Another thing: I feel like I've been released back into normal life; obviously the exotic dancer lifestyle isn't the best dinner conversation, and there are a lot of stigmas that plenty of girls fit into. So I felt like somewhat of a social outcast while I was engaged in naked nefarious deeds, and always choked when someone asked what my job was. I felt as if I stood on the edge of society; don't get me wrong, it didn't upset me that much since I'm not super fond of people, but still.
I feel like I've been introduced to society from a stint in the wild urban jungle. Sometimes I miss the other cheetahs but they'll take down prey without me ;) 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment