August 08, 2013

The Thong Thursdays of Past Days....

Good morning, y'all.

I'm listening to my iPod, and having music blasting in my ears is making crave the stage.....but not my old one. A cleaner one, with more room to roll around :D I wish I had been able to really conquer the spinning pole, but alas extreme vertigo and nausea always followed. A non-spinning pole is no problem, other than the occasional painful pole burn. Yes, pole burn is very similar to rug burn, but usually involves more sensitive areas, har har. Ow.


Life has been very good to me lately, this is the most stable and healthy than its been for about ten years. I have an amazing, supportive boyfriend who's also my best friend. We's like peas and carrots, y'all <3 

Cashiering is interesting. People come through my line from all walks of life, some are cool and you can crack jokes with them and chat, some are so damn miserable. I always wonder about the super bitchy customers, I wonder if that's their normal state of affairs or whether they are maybe just having a super shitty day. Perhaps they just lost a loved one, or their house is being repossessed, who knows? 

Ok, I need to end this and get to work on other stuff. My final paper is due Sunday, and then I'M DONE! At least with this degree. I'm undecided whether I will pursue a Bachelor's in future, but it will not be happening for at least a year. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will miss the higher education system eventually, after at least a whole year, haha.
And even though I am several years behind on achieving this goal, oh well. Nothing I can do about that now. Plus, I feel like I got a damn good, well-rounded education during the four-ish years it took to get here. Schooled in various heavy subjects, like math, science, business, nakedness, marriage & divorce, mental illness, and life. Oh, and bacon. Can't forget the bacon lessons.


K

No comments:

Post a Comment