August 12, 2013

Monday Manicure

So. 
I turned in my final paper last night, and technically, I'm all done. I believe I did a pretty decent job on the paper, and I'm confident that I passed....why do I feel so anxious about graduating?  I feel nervous that something is going to pop up, and whoops! There are some extra hoops to go through before I get my degree. Ack. These next couple of days before grades are released are going to be spent not thinking about it! 

Anyway, happy Monday, y'all. Monday mornings, provided I don't have to go into work early, are spent watching the taped episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians (go on with rolling your eyes!) and giving myself a mani/pedi. Listen, it's my only guilty pleasure, and the only crap show I watch. And I can't stand having messed up nails. Plus, I usually end up working out for the last half of the show, so it's a good thing :D Except this morning- after my nails, I inhaled the rest of the delicious clam and parmesan pasta my lover cooked from last night. Yes, this bitch loves her carbs, and has no problem eating pasta for breakfast :D 


I wonder if every retired dancer plans out her future dance studio in her future living arrangements? Yes, I want a big, open room, with about three floor-to-ceiling poles, one spinning. It's such good exercise, and with a little soundproofing, I could blast my favorite NIN beats ;)

K







 

No comments:

Post a Comment