August 26, 2013

Manic Monday


I realized a little bit ago that I am having a case of separation anxiety from my lover. We did have a fabulous weekend, and Monday mornings there's always this void that I have to try to fill with yummy weekend cooking leftovers and xxx video watching :P

Saturday was my graduation party that my sister and mother organized. Mom came up from the farm, and the party food was amazing-- totally Mediterranean, with rolled grape leaves, hummus, pita bread, salad with three types of olives, and minty falafel! For dessert there was vanilla and chocolate frosted cupcakes, so good :D I got to catch up with my godparents (yes, I have godparents, lol) and my good friends. It was so much fun :)
 On Sunday my bf & I went to go look at a property for rent, out in the country. I hope we hear good news today, but he doesn't think we'll get it. Whatever the case, this fall is going to be full of changes and transitions. Bring it on, rest-of-2013. Already boxed down the first half ;)
Alright, time to go clean the litter box. For the 2,345,657th time. :P 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment