August 27, 2013

Writing Bits

I still feel these days like I'm spread too thin with too many projects, and thus doing more wallowing than productive, forward-moving work. And eventually soon, I will have to take a full-time job so I can make decent money once again, and then I will have less personal time. Fuckin' adulthood.
 Anyways, I know a lot of you have been waiting for my second published work, and I am still piecing together my dancing adventures. I think I'm going just throw all my memories down, the strange and crazy things that I was a part of or witness to during my eight years.
 For those of you that haven't come (yes, pun intended ;) across my first published work, a wee bit of erotic poetry entitled Exposed, you can buy a copy here.  Reading over those raunchy lines, it always makes me chuckle. I was such a different person eight years ago, a much hornier person. It was exhausting having that constant flow of hormones, good god. I wonder if I hadn't danced, how I would have "distributed" some of that energy....? In that way, dancing was the best way to do so, being as raunchy and erotic as I wanted, within legal limits of course. Quite a few of them are about my ex-husband, and when my bff first read through it, she put it down and said, "---- has never read this, huh?" There was some raw, brutal truth in what I wrote, and to this day, I'm not sure if he has ever sat down and read through all of it. I'm sure I would have remembered his reactions, har har. *sigh* We were such kids.
  There are quite a few books published by ex-strippers, most of which are brilliant, shocking, hilarious compilations. However, I must do more research on whether there are some on dancing + life after dancing? And I don't mean the celebrity autobiographies.
 Keep it kinky, folks. 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment