August 31, 2013

Good Riddance!

Hello there. 
Long week. Long, crazy, emotional week.
When I came back in this bedroom to get some writing work done, I had a plan to really bang out some assignments/research, but I started to "fade", as my mother likes to put it, quite quickly. I am tired as shit, and a little drunk on vodka. However, I did send off some article ideas to the editor, so I was somewhat productive.
 We found out today that we will be moving to a place out in the country in October, we were waiting to hear back from the landlords on confirmation. I gotta figure out my work situation- need something closer! 

  I feel like I haven't dressed up or worn heels in forever....I should organize something with my lady sluts to have a night out. Maybe. Or maybe the Kardashians are just influencing me again. 
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment