August 16, 2013

Graduation

Don't worry guys-- I did graduate ;) Can I get a WHOOO HHOOOOOO!!! Only took me twice as long as it should have :P And I had many, many moments of doubt, and changed my major about three times. Last semester especially- Spring semester of 2013 was the only semester I kept a full-time schedule, and it was brutal! How do people go full-time through their whole degree? It is so fucking stressful! Oh yeah, they usually live at home with parents and don't work (if any of my readers hold at least a part-time job, live on their own, and go to school full-time, feel free to object in the comments sections). I was making the aggravating drive up to that campus about five times a week, then going to a job I had zero interest in anymore. There were many crying episodes in the shower, let me tell you.
 But those clouds have passed, and its onto better and bigger things! Can I get an AMEN? 
 K 

No comments:

Post a Comment