August 28, 2013

Fighting Adulthood

Today is one of those days where I spend the whole day telling myself, "Bitch, build a bridge and get over it. Seriously." I wish I had my own private stage and sound system, where I could blast beats and just dance all my angst out.
  I had a shitty day at work yesterday, and I am looking for something better (I knew from the get-go it was only temporary) yet at the same time, the idea of working full-time .....does not appeal to me. There. I said it. Yes, a former stripper that balks at the idea of full-time work, what do you know? What do you people expect when I used to make a month's salary in about a 14-hour time span? You would feel the same way!
It's not the work itself, I'm not a lazy person. However, a full-time schedule takes up so much of your life, ugh. That's what I do not like, having to save up your own fun until the weekend. 
  I have to put my 15-year old cat down this weekend. This issue has been weighing on me for some time now, and it sucks. He's not the first cat I've said goodbye to, and I've only had him since 2008, but he was with me during some very tumultuous and evolutionary times in my life. I hate losing pets, it hurts so much :(((  
  Thank you Blogger, for providing your therapy through writing. And you, dear readers, for being an audience for my bitching. 
 K 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment