July 17, 2013

The one thing I Miss....

The only thing that I really miss about dancing (not counting the shifts where a surprising amount of money was made- that goes without saying) is working so intimately with sexy females. Ok, so they weren't all sexy. However, most were, and I only fuck with the sexy ones anyway! 
I miss smacking asses, grabbing titties, pulling hair, not to mention all the trash talking and dirty whispers ;)
I have worked with some of the funniest, sexiest bitches on the planet. I miss the sexy :( 

I make up excuses to put on makeup, since it's fun now not having to put it on every day and freshen it like, eight times a day.  Oh, there are dishes to wash? Better go slap on some concealer and mascara! 
This new job has HR.....better keep my hands where they belong....
K

No comments:

Post a Comment